A Video Greeting, Update, and a Question!

I’ve wanted to intersperse Vlogs in with my Blogs every now and then but my health hasn’t allowed it. I finally put up a brief introduction so we can get to know each other a little better. I just say a quick hello, give a speedy update, thank you for your support through my hard times, and ask a brief question.

Check it out below!

If you liked this then please click HERE to like my video and subscribe to my YouTube page! Thanks!

Otherwise feel free to drop me a like right here!

1. Brenda Norris said:

Amy – This was so touching and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing in such a beautiful way. I do like the vlog. It creates a very personal space. The last months have been brutal for you as well as disappointing. The courage you are showing as you move forward is such a true example of who you are. Keep writing and vloging! (Is that a word?)

Users who have LIKED this comment:

August 7, 2017
    • Amy Laurel said:

Thanks!! You have been very supportive and are always there when I need an ear to bend. xoxo

August 7, 2017
  2. Sae Sae Norris said:

I love the vlog. You should definitely keep it up. I know last week sucked but I’m glad you’re trudging on. Fyi, thee is no link to your YouTube page, I can only view it here. At the end of your video, if I click on it it will take me to YouTube but it leads me to the next video in your queue, which is someone else’s YouTube page. Maybe put a hyperlink in the comments section here so people can subscribe to your YouTube page with ease?

I love you sneestor! It’s good to see your face!

Users who have LIKED this comment:

August 7, 2017
    • Amy Laurel said:

Hooray!! I was so nervous for you to see my bad editing! lol! I have placed a link under the video as per your suggestion!1 Thank you! Thanks!! I hope you are feeling better!!! xoxo

August 7, 2017
  3. Kathie Fong Yoneda said:

Love the vlog which really lends a personal touch for those who have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person! And as always, looking forward to your interviews…always in your corner, Amy! xoxo,kathie

Users who have LIKED this comment:

August 7, 2017
    • Amy Laurel said:

Dave’s interview was so fun! Thanks for putting us in touch! I know you are always in my corner, it drives me and makes me happy!! You are the best! XoXo Amy

August 7, 2017