Mid-Week-Mini-Blog!

We signed the divorce papers today.

It hit me pretty hard. Rather than cope with the emotions I threw myself into my day. While I got a hell of a lot done I think I could have used a break to just cry for a bit. The tears just won’t seem to come. I can feel them fighting to come out but something (me?) is holding them back for now.

One foot in front of the other for the time being. I can’t afford to be idle. There is too much to do and too much at stake. I know I need to feel my feelings and process them. But I may have to put that off for when I move to Utah in a few weeks.

If you’re struggling this week just remember: One foot in front of the other, even if you don’t know where that leads specifically you know it leads out of the doom and gloom. Let’s hang in there together!

<——If you enjoyed that please give me a like and comment below!

1. Claire Elizabeth Terry said:

Feel sad. Cry. Then walk through the door, knowing that things ARE getting better. Yessirree! They are.
    Here’s a post from an NGO which I run, which I hope may also be of help: http://artoflivingguide.org/dreaming/hummingbird
    And know that there are people all over the world rooting for you. We love you, Amy and we’re here for you!! xoxo

May 24, 2018
    • Amy Laurel said:

That’s actually great advice. It’s exactly what I should do. Thanks so much for the thoughtful link! xoxo

May 24, 2018
  2. Sinerella said:

HOPE = Hold on Pain Ends. =)
    Hugs Amy.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

May 24, 2018
    • Amy Laurel said:

Sinerella, you are the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment! /hug

May 24, 2018
  3. Kathie Fong Yoneda said:

One foot in front of the other —that’s how all journeys begin! Having gone through a divorce many years ago, it is amazing to look back & see how far those first few steps have taken me…and hopefully your journey will reveal new life lessons that will fuel your soul!

Users who have LIKED this comment:

May 24, 2018
    • Amy Laurel said:

You have so much beauty and wisdom in your words. You always make me feel optimistic about the future. I really am starting a new life and I’m going to make it a great one!! xoxo

May 24, 2018